It's time to recover
The holidays are OVER! Our country is in disarray. Your body is stressed, bloated and tense. Your joints are achy. Your clothes feel tight.
Let’s quickly get you back on the fitness fast track.
1) It’s Over. Draw a line in the sand. The bad eating stops now.
2) Hydrate. The only way to restore balance is to get hydrated with lots of water.
3) Eat Whole. For the next few weeks stick with only whole, real foods like fruits, vegetables and some lean meat.
4) Drink Greens. Either powdered or fresh, greens will help restore balance. If you’re drinking fresh green juice avoid adding lots of fruit. (try the low carb green smoothie recipe below)
5) Hit the Barre. Time to move. I have just the plan for you – one that will not only help you recover from your holiday indulgences but will also help keep you motivated and going strong in the future. If you haven’t joined yet, now is the perfect time to start. Together we will get you focused on your goals with our results-driven method.
Cleansing Snacks You’re not supposed to eat packaged foods for a few days, so what should you snack on? Try these cleansing snacks…
Low Carb Green Smoothie
It’s time for some detox with this low carb green smoothie.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What you need Servings: 1
1 cup coconut water 1 tablespoon almond butter ¼ cup wheat grass 2 cups spinach 1 scoop high quality, low carb chocolate protein 1-inch slice of Banana Optional pinch of stevia ½ cup ice
1. Combine all the ingredients in your high-speed blender then blend on high for a full minute, or until the tiny pieces of spinach have disappeared and the smoothie turns a brilliant shade of green. Drink immediately and enjoy!
Nutrition One serving equals: 155 calories, 4g fat, 105mg sodium, 15g carbohydrates, 2g fiber, and 15g protein.